2. We may use “cookies”, where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track information about you when you enter our websites. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred sites. While this cookie can tell us when you enter our sites and which pages you visit, it cannot read data off your hard disk.
3. You can delete all cookies that are already on your device and prevent them from being stored. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a website and some services and functionalities may not work.
4. All major browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. To understand these settings, the following links may be helpful:
5. If you provide us with personally identifiable data:
(a) We will NOT share your personal data with other business entities or non-Government entities. We may however share your personal data with Government entities, where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific Government functions or services.
(b) For your convenience, we may also display to you data you had previously supplied us. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply us the latest data.
6. To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data is secured with appropriate security technologies.
7. This site may contain links to other business entities or non-Government sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.